Personalize Your Experience with Select Health's Member Advocates
The Select Health team prioritizes the welfare of its members.
Health insurance should be more than just dealing with insurance claims and pesky medical bills. That’s why Select Health cares deeply about relationships with its members, and works hard to prioritize their needs and welfare.
There are a plethora of benefits available to you as a Select Health member, like Wellness Rewards and Prescription Benefits, but one that may surprise you is Select Health Member Advocates. This customer service team specializes in taking care of one thing: you.
Member Advocates are here to help support you and your family’s mental and physical health in a plethora of ways. They strive to maintain a positive and personal relationship with Select Health members.
A few ways Member Advocates can support you are:
- Helping you find the right doctor for your mental and physical health needs
- Helping you schedule an appointment (this includes urgent care) and finding the soonest appointments available
- Knowledge about the closest healthcare facilities and doctors in your area
- Offering information about specific doctors, including their age, certifications, languages spoken, expertise, and more
- Availability to answer questions and help you fully understand your benefits, as well as how to maximize those benefits
Member Advocates are available to contact at 800-515-2220 and are available on weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Health insurance doesn’t have to be burdensome. Instead, it should be about having a helpful, clear, and supportive relationship with a company who cares and advocates for you. And that is exactly what the Member Advocates do. If you ever have any questions concerning your benefits or need information on the most recommended doctors in your area, don’t hesitate to reach out to them. They are there to help you live the healthiest life possible.