Granola and Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles
Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring. Try these tasty and healthy popsicles.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 hours
1¼ cups low-fat plain yogurt
1½ cups chopped fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
4 tsp. pure maple syrup, divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract
6 tbsp. granola, large chunks crumbled
- Stir yogurt, berries, 2 teaspoons maple syrup, and vanilla together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Divide mixture among six 3-ounce popsicle molds.
- Stir granola and the remaining 2 teaspoons of maple syrup together in a small bowl.
- Top each popsicle with 1 tablespoon of the granola mixture.
- Insert popsicle molds in the freezer and wait overnight.
Nutrition Facts (per Serving): Calories: 100 cal | Carbohydrates: 17.6g | Protein: 3.1g | Fat: 1.8g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Cholesterol: 3.1mg | Sodium: 36mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 10.5g
Related: Raspberry Lemon Greek Yogurt Ice Pops
Reference: “Granola & Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles.” Eating Well, March 2018, https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/263350/granola-yogurt-breakfast-popsicles/.