Homemade Keto-Friendly Tortilla Chips
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring. Opt for the keto version of tortilla chips.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 cups shredded low-moisture mozzarella
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. chili powder
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt mozzarella for about 1 minute and 30 seconds in a microwave-safe bowl, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add almond flour, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and a few cracks of black pepper to the melted mozzarella.
- Using your hands, knead the dough a few times until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle 1/8-inch thick.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into triangles.
- Spread chips out on prepared baking sheets and bake until edges are golden and starting to crisp (about 12 to 14 minutes).
Nutrition Facts (per Serving): Calories: 270 cal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 677mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g
Related: Fresh Cranberry Salsa
Reference: “Keto Tortilla Chips.” Delish, 30 March 2022, https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a30326338/keto-tortilla-chips/.