How to Get Care
There are many ways to get care:
- Member Advocates can help you find a doctor.
- Intermountain Health Answers is a way to talk to a registered nurse for free, 24/7.
- Intermountain InstaCare is a great way to get urgent medical care.
- Our mobile app will help you access your health plan anywhere you need it.
- Intermountain Connect Care is an easy way to talk to a provider using your computer or mobile device.
It’s important to get the wellness visits, mammograms, screenings, immunizations, and other preventive care you may need.
Pregnant? Life-long health problem? Our team of registered nurses can help. Call us at 800-442-5305, option 2.
Questions about your benefits? Call us at 855-442-3234 or view your Medicaid Benefit Summary.