Give Your Baby a Healthy Start by Joining Our Healthy Beginnings Program
Our Healthy Beginnings program gives you the help and support you need for a healthy pregnancy.
Did you know that SelectHealth has a free program to help you have a healthy pregnancy? Our Healthy Beginnings program gives you the help and support you need during pregnancy.
Once enrolled, we’ll work with your doctors to ensure a healthy pregnancy. As part of the program, you will receive a welcome kit that includes these items:
- Great Expectations – A packet that includes information about pregnancy, preterm labor, postpartum depression, breast pumps, nutrition, exercise, and more
- Community resources – Information about childbirth, breastfeeding classes, mental health, and other helpful parenting resources
- Educational materials – Helpful tips, facts on pregnancy, options for a free book, and more
- Support – A registered nurse or high-risk prenatal nurse care manager is available to answer questions, give referrals, and support you along the way
And because we want you to stay on track, you may be eligible for an incentive if you see your doctor for regular exams during your pregnancy.
In addition to our Healthy Beginnings program, you can find support online during your pregnancy:
- For healthy pregnancy tips, visit babyyourbaby.org
- Join the Intermountain Moms Facebook page
If you would like to enroll in the program, call us weekdays at 866-442-5052 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If calling after hours, please leave a message with a phone number and the best time to reach you.
SelectHealth may link to other websites for your convenience. SelectHealth does not expressly or implicitly recommend or endorse the views, opinions, specific services, or products referenced at other websites linked to the SelectHealth site, unless explicitly stated.
The content presented here is for your information only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, and it should not be used to diagnose or treat a health