Medicare Advantage Updates
LiVe Well Centers and St. Luke’s Lifestyle Program Benefit
LiVe Well Center Services for Select Health Advantage Members
Select Health has partnered with the Intermountain LiVe Well Centers to offer LiVe Well Center programs and services at no cost to Select Health Advantage members on Utah-based plans.
LiVe Well Centers provide Lifestyle Medicine, nutrition services, medical fitness, and other integrative services. In partnership with members and their referring provider, our centers are designed to prevent, manage, and reverse many chronic conditions and diseases.
Select Health Advantage members on Utah-based plans pay a $0 copay for:
- Lifestyle consults with our physicians and APPs to help with sleep, weight management, and chronic conditions (e.g., high cholesterol, hypertension, etc.).
- Nutrition education and therapy with our registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs).
- Exercise prescriptions and programs with our exercise physiologists to help with falls prevention, functional fitness, and more.
- Sleep and stress management including yoga and mindfulness training.
- Health coaching to: > Increase self-awareness, motivation, and self-efficacy
- Set and reach personal and professional goals
- Create a more balanced life
How do members get started?
Select Health Advantage members can self-refer by visiting the LiVe Well Center closest to them or by visiting livewellcenter.org.
SALT LAKE CITY
389 S. 900 E.
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
652 S. Medical Center, Dr. Ste. LL10
St. George, UT 84790
900 Round Valley Dr.
Park City, UT 84060
4421 Harrison Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84403
395 W. Cougar Blvd.
Provo, UT 84604
St. Luke’s Lifestyle Medicine Program for Select Health Advantage Members
Select Health has partnered with the St. Luke’s Health System to offer the St Luke’s Intensive Lifestyle Medicine Program at no cost to Select Health Advantage members on Idaho-based plans.
The program provides evidence-based lifestyle interventions that empower individuals with the knowledge and life skills to make effective behavior changes while addressing the root causes of chronic disease.
Members work with a multi-disciplinary team to create a care plan and participate in a series of individual appointments and group classes.
Select Health Advantage members, on Idaho based plans, pay a $0 copay for:
- Individual health coaching
- Nutrition and cooking classes
- Medically supervised group exercise (in-person)
- Individual virtual exercise evaluation and prescription
- Stress resilience and emotional wellness classes
- Behavior change classes
- Healthy sleep management
- “Sustain your change” health coaching
How do members get started?
Select Health Advantage members can attend a virtual information session to learn more. Call 208-706-9710 to get started.
Questions about the LiVe Well Center or St Luke’s Lifestyle Medicine programs?
Call Select Health at 855-442-9900 (TTY: 711), Monday through Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.