Save the Date – Agent Seminars
We look forward to seeing you at our agent seminars this fall. Keep an eye out for an official invite to RSVP coming soon! Please note, Idaho agent seminars in Twin Falls and Meridian will include information regarding Medicare updates and further information regarding Medicare AEP events in Utah and Nevada is coming soon.
Utah Seminar Dates – Individual and Small Employer Plans
|Thanksgiving Point Show Barn
|Davis Conference Center
Idaho Seminar Dates – Individual, Small and Large Employer and Medicare
|Hilton Garden Inn
|Canyon Crest Event Center
|Wahooz Galaxy Event Center
Nevada Seminar Date – Individual and Small Employer Plans
|AMC Town Square 18
Agent License Renewal
Is your insurance license renewal coming up? Keep these tips in mind.
- Each time you renew your license, be sure to review and update your contact information with the Department of Insurance, including email address, home address, and phone number.
- Make sure continuing education credits are completed with enough time for credit to be posted on the Department of Insurance website.
- Make sure you’re up to date with all requirements including in-classroom credits and ethics courses.
- Check to make sure your license is current—a license lapse can impact commission payment.
- You should receive a courtesy email reminder from Agent Relations when your license is coming due, but you have the responsibility to carefully monitor and keep your license active.
For questions related to licensure, please contact Agent Relations at 801-442-4908.
Electronic and printed versions of all Sales materials can be found under the Agent Resources section of Link. To access:
- Navigate to the Agent Tools heading on the main landing page.
- Click Agent Resources.
- Use the filters in the left-hand column or the search box at the top of the page to locate items.
If you're interested in picking up materials from our office, please contact your account manager.