Reconcile your book of business
At the close of 2023 Open Enrollment, please take time to reconcile your Individual book of business to ensure you are listed as the Agent of Record (AOR) for all your clients. As a protection to you, AOR changes initiated through the Federally Facilitated Marketplace are not validated until a signed AOR letter is uploaded to our Link system. To run a book of business report in Select Health Link, follow these steps:
- Hover over Individual on the main landing page.
- Choose Member Search/Maintenance.
- To look up an individual, use the search box.
- To pull a complete book of business report, choose the Search button or Download Book to export this information into an Excel spreadsheet.
If any clients are missing from your commission statement or book of business, please submit an AOR letter via the upload tool in Link.
Under Agent Tools on the home page, you’ll see the link: Individual Agent of Record Request.
This tool determines which AORs are valid before allowing you to upload a completed and signed AOR letter. It will check for:
- Subscriber eligibility. If the subscriber is ineligible or not enrolled, the AOR will not be accepted.
- Current AOR. If you are already assigned as AOR, an alert will indicate the submission is unnecessary.
At the end of the upload process, a submission receipt page will allow you to save as a PDF or print for your records. AOR changes for Your Health Idaho (YHI) enrollments are to be submitted directly through the YHI portal, and AOR changes for Nevada Health Link enrollments are submitted directly through the Nevada Health Link portal.
As an annual reminder, form 1095-B is no longer required to process a Federal Tax Return. This form is available electronically through the member portal after January 20, 2024, or members can request a copy by calling 844-442-4106.
Group plan members who need to correct information in their 1095-B form should contact their employer. Employers can submit these changes to Select Health. Members on off-Marketplace plans should contact Member Services with questions at 800-538-5038.
Small Employer rates for Utah will remain the same through June 30, 2024. Idaho and Nevada will have a small rate increase in the second quarter. You can run Small Employer quotes in Link for effective dates through June 16, 2024.