Open Enrollment Period (OEP) reminders
Thank you for an incredible Annual Enrollment Period (AEP)! Below are some reminders from our helpful Compliance team about the Open Enrollment Period (OEP) that runs from January 1 to March 31. If you have any questions, talk to your Select Health Sales Account Executive.
During OEP, agents and plan sponsors may:
- Host meetings or send mailers that focus on other enrollment periods. Examples include consumers who are aging in (who have yet to enroll in a plan), consumers who just moved to the service area, and consumers who are low income, or who have Medicaid and Medicare.
- Mail materials or meet one-on-one when requested by the beneficiary.
- Promote plans with a 5-star rating from Medicare.
During the Open Enrollment Period, agents and plan sponsors may not:
- Send, post, or share materials with information regarding the opportunity to make an additional enrollment change, a plan switch, or reference OEP.
- Purchase a mailing list or other means to identify qualified consumers. Contact former enrollees who selected a new plan during AEP or contact members who have elected to disenroll or are in the process of disenrolling.
Unlocking the Kroger Grocery Benefit webinar
During the Kroger Grocery Benefit webinar you’ll learn:
- How we assist Select Health Medicare Kroger members and agents in unlocking the grocery benefit for members with eligible conditions upon enrollment.
- Where to find a list of eligible conditions.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
Medicare sales materials at your fingertips
Need additional enrollment forms? Want to send an enrollment guide to a client? Look no further than Select Health Link. All our 2024 sales materials are available 24/7. You can also download customizable CMS approved marketing materials, including:
- Benefit highlights postcards
- Educational seminar postcards
- Rack cards
- Seminar flyers/posters
2024 Select Health Medicare formulary updates
Watch the 2024 Select Health Medicare formulary webinar with Dr. Samantha Eshelman. You’ll learn about:
- Key prescription changes for asthma/COPD, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, inflammation, multiple sclerosis, and pain management.
- Changes to the prior authorization process, tiers, and step therapy.
- The reasons behind the changes.
We want your feedback!
Did you recently have a client request to leave Select Health Medicare? Do you have ideas on how we can better retain and acquire Medicare members? Let us know! Contact us here!