Employee Engagement Checklist
With SelectHealth Share, employees enjoy stable premiums and wellness incentives, all while improving their health by completing their healthy engagements.
MEASURED ENGAGEMENTS (these are tracked for 50, 60, and 70% participation)
All employees must complete these engagements:
- Create an HSA if enrolled on a high-deductible health plan, and contributing at least 25% of the annual deductible.
- Register for a SelectHealth account.
- Choose a SelectHealth Share primary care provider and designate who the provider is in your SelectHealth account.
- Meet requirements of the SelectHealth Healthy Living product, including:
- Attending a worksite health screening event (or obtaining the screening from a primary care provider) within the first 90 days of the plan year.
- Completing an annual online health assessment within the first 90 days of the plan year.
- Finishing at least one digital health coaching program.
- Doing at least two Activity Campaigns, such as a 7,000 Steps Campaign, a Company Team Challenge (employees cannot get credit for both a Company Team Challenge and 7,000 Steps in the same month), or Healthy Habit Challenges (complete four Healthy Habit Challenges to get credit for one Activity Campaign).
- Complete colon, breast, and/or cervical cancer screenings consistent with Intermountain Healthcare standards, which follow age-based national guidelines.
- Participate in prediabetes education, if you are at risk for prediabetes. Here are the five educational opportunities we have available:
- Meet with your Primary Care Provider (during your annual well exam or during another visit) and discuss options to avoid prediabetes. Don't have a PCP? Find one by using our provider search tool.
- Attend Intermountain Healthcare's Prediabetes 101 class at one of these locations.
- Complete three Medical Nutrition Therapy visits with a nutritional therapist.
- Complete the Weigh to Health Program.
- Meet twice with a SelectHealth Wellness Coach (visits must be at least 30 days apart). To schedule an appointment with a Wellness Coach, call 801-442-5305, option 4.
- SelectHealth will identify, enroll, and send a letter to eligible members to participate in chronic condition management for the following conditions: asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and heart failure. Healthy Rewards Visa cash cards are given quarterly to these members when they participate.
- Go to the "Member Documents" link in your SelectHealth Account to view an electronic version of your enrollment letter, which includes details on requirements for each chronic condition program.
- Next go to the badges on your "Member Checklist" and click on the "Progress Tracking & Rewards" badge. Next, click on the "Care Management" tab to view the reward programs you're currently enrolled in along with the requirements for each quarter. Be sure to check this each quarter for updates on your rewards earned and new enrollments.
- Finally, you can view your historical enrollment in past programs by clicking on the "My Account" tab.
Some employees (based on age and/or medical condition) have additional measured engagements:
For questions about your medical plan or completing any of the above commitments, call Member Services at 800-538-5038.