Access the forms you need for appeals, information changes, access requests, preauthorization requests, electronic claims payment, and more. Most forms can be downloaded, completed online, and attached to the email indicated on the form.
- For Clinicians:
- Provider Participation Request, which details provider information needed by Select Health to begin the credentialing process. There is also a shorter version designed for expansion markets.
- Select Health Panel Request (for facilities); completing this forms is the first step for facilities seeking addition to Select Health Networks.
- Physician and Advanced Practice Provider credentialing forms for those without a Council for Quality Healthcare profile.
- For Facilities and Vendors:
- Select Health Panel Request form for initiating a credentialing/contracting request by a facility of vendor.
- Facility/Vendor Credentialing Request Form, which details provider information needed by Select Health to complete the credentialing process.
Secure Content Access Request
Request access to the Select Health secure Provider Portal and online tools by completing BOTH:
- IT Services Agreement (ITSA): An agreement between your office and Select Health regarding access to the Select Health system. You only need to complete and return pages 1 and 14.
- Login Application: Access request for Portal and practice management tools, such as the Provider Benefit Tool for checking member eligibility and claims status. Be sure to list ALL new users on this form. NOTE: Access to secure member information via the Provider Benefit Tool is only available to providers and facilities contracted with Select Health.
The Select Health Provider Portal requires a secure login and 2-step authentication for contracted providers to use online tools, such as the Provider Benefit Tool and CareAffiliate®, for verifying member eligibility and tracking claims. Learn more about cybersecurity and 2-step authentication.
Access the relevant request form for your practice using the table below.
Utah & Idaho
All Commercial Plans, Select Health Medicare
Select Health Community Care® (Medicaid) in Utah only
Select Health Med® Network
Select Health Medicare
Select Health Value
Select Health Medicare Advantage
| Request for Medical Preauthorization
Learn more about services/procedures requiring preauthorization.
Use PromptPA for prescription and durable medical equipment preauthorization requests.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Forms
EDI forms include:
- The Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA or 835), which details payment information on claims
- The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), which deposits funds for Select Health claim payments directly into your bank account. To receive the EFT, you must also be able to accept the 835.
Learn more about EDI.
Request that Select Health reconsider a service, supply, or drug determination.
Medicare Advantage Requests/Notifications
Inform beneficiaries/enrollees of a Notice of Medicare Non-Coverage (NOMNC).