Get Your Medications with Hassle-Free Home Delivery
Filling your prescriptions doesn’t have to be a hassle—especially when you can have your medications delivered right to your home.
No more waiting around at the pharmacy. As a Select Health member, prescription medications are delivered to your doorstep. Plus, a 90-day supply means fewer errands and less to worry about.
Related: Your Pharmacy Benefits at a Glance
The Home Delivery Pharmacy works with your doctor to receive and fill new prescriptions. They also work with your current pharmacy to move your prescriptions to the Home Delivery Pharmacy. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are available to answer questions about your medication therapy, pricing, or any medication-related concerns that you have.
Speedy, local delivery
Because Intermountain Pharmacy is local, they can ship prescriptions quickly to anywhere in the state.
No shipping charges
The Home Delivery Pharmacy ships your medications free of charge anywhere you live. Your orders arrive in unmarked, tamper-resistant packaging for your privacy.
How does it work?
This free home delivery service is available to all Select Health members with pharmacy benefits. It’s easy to get started:
Step 1: Sign up
- Enroll online at intermountainrx.org/homedelivery
- Call Intermountain at 855-779-3960 and a pharmacist will have you signed up in no time
Step 2: Fill a prescription
- Doctors can e-prescribe directly to Intermountain Home Delivery Pharmacy
- Call and speak to a pharmacist who will transfer prescriptions from another pharmacy for you—no additional calls necessary
- Prescription(s) will arrive in unmarked, tamper-resistant packaging within five to seven business days
Call Select Health Pharmacy Services at 800-538-5038 weekdays, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. TTY users, please call 711.