Because most of us need a little motivation to live healthier, we reimburse you up to $240 per year for wellness expenses such as:
- Gym memberships
- Approved weight loss programs
- Nutritional counseling and help
- Health education classes
Feel free to go to any gym or fitness center that is convenient for you or choose from a wide range of health education classes and popular
weight loss programs. For more details, please refer to Chapter 4 of the Evidence of Coverage.
To request a wellness reimbursement, submit your proof of payment and a reimbursement form:
Note: If you're looking for the Individual and Small Employer Gym Membership Reimbursement Program, please visit our Why Members Love Us page.
Mailing Your Form
Attn: Wellness Reimbursement
P.O. Box 30196
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0192
Incomplete forms submitted without the necessary information may result in a delay to your reimbursement or may be returned.
Healthy Living Advantage
A healthy lifestyle can really pay off. With our Healthy Living program, we reward you for keeping up with wellness activities like annual routine physicals and flu shots. The Annual Routine Physical (ARP) is required, but how you earn the rest of your points is up to you—choose the activities you would like to complete. Here’s how it works:
- Earn 70 points by completing wellness activities. Your ARP alone is worth 40 points.
- Track the completion of your wellness activities using the “Activities and Rewards Balance” page of the Healthy Living online portal or using the checklist in the Healthy Living Advantage flyer.
- Redeem your points for a $50 Visa gift card by the December 30, 2019 deadline.
Note: The Healthy Living program is not available on Nevada plans.