Wellness Your Way
Wellness Reimbursement Benefit
You’re free to manage your health—your way. We reimburse you up to $240 per year ($480 per year for SelectHealth Advantage Enhanced members in the Wasatch service area) for wellness expenses such as:
- Gym memberships
- Approved weight loss programs
- Nutritional counseling and help
- Health education classes
You can go to any gym or fitness center that is convenient for you or choose from a wide range of health education classes or approved weight loss programs.
To request a Wellness Your Way reimbursement, submit your proof of payment and a reimbursement form:
picture_as_pdf Wellness Your Way $240 Reimbursement Form
picture_as_pdf Wellness Your Way $480 Reimbursement Form (SelectHealth Advantage Enhanced members in the Wasatch service area)
Mail or Fax to:
Attn: Wellness Reimbursement
P.O. Box 30196
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0196
Incomplete forms submitted without the necessary information may result in a delay to your reimbursement or may be returned.
Excluded From Reimbursement
We want to reward you for your healthy ways, but there are a few activities, items, and services that are not covered, including:
- Recreational activities like golf or ski passes
- Fitness equipment purchased for personal or home-use
- Purchase of meals or supplements
- Alternative or holistic education services
For more details, please refer to Chapter 4 of the Evidence of Coverage.
Note: If you're looking for the Individual and Small Employer Gym Membership Reimbursement Program, please visit our Why Members Love Us page.
SelectHealth Advantage Healthy Living
A healthy lifestyle can really pay off. With our Healthy Living program, you can earn a $50 gift card for keeping up with wellness activities like annual routine physicals and flu shots. The Annual Routine Physical (ARP) is required, but how you earn the rest of your points is up to you—choose the activities you would like to complete. Here’s how it works:
- Choose wellness activities to earn at least 70 rewards points. Your ARP alone is worth 40 points.
- Record and track the completion of your wellness activities by logging in to your SelectHealth account or using the Healthy Living Wellness Activities Checklist.
- Redeem your points for a $50 gift card by the December 30, 2020 deadline.
picture_as_pdf 2020 Healthy Living Flyer and Checklist
Note: The Healthy Living program is not available on Nevada plans.