Wellness Your Way
You're free to manage your health—your way!
Sign in to MyBenefits
picture_as_pdf Wellness Your Way Benefit Flyer
As a Select Health Medicare member, you’re free to manage your health—your way. Use your Select Health Flexible Benefits card for wellness expenses such as:
- Golf green fees
- Ski lift passes
- National parks passes
- Gym memberships
- Approved weight loss programs
- Nutritional counseling and help
- Health education classes
- In-home safety assessments
- Home safety devices
Here’s how it works:
- Find a wellness activity such as those listed above to help you live a healthier life. What’s important is that you feel great and get to build the healthy lifestyle that works for you.
- Pay for the activity with your Select Health Medicare Flexible Benefits card.
- Log in to your MyBenefits portal to see your account balance. Remember, your remaining balance won’t carry over to a new year, so be sure to use your balance by December 31, 2023.
Excluded from wellness benefit
While we want to reward you for your healthy habits, there are a few activities, services, and items that are not covered, such as:
- Fitness equipment purchased for personal or home-use
- Purchase of meals or supplements
- Alternative or holistic education services
For more details, please refer to Chapter 4 of the Evidence of Coverage.
Ready to get Healthy?
Log into your MyBenefits account by visiting Select Health.NationsBenefits.com to:
- Check product and services eligibility
- Search for approved services near you
- View available balance and transaction history
Member Experience Advisors are ready to serve you 24/7/365.
Call 833-878-0232 (TTY: 711) or visit Select Health.NationsBenefits.com
Note: If you're looking for the Individual and Small Employer Gym Membership and Physical Activity Rewards Program, please visit our Wellness Rewards> page.