Utah’s Top-Ranked Plan
We are Utah’s top-ranked health plan, according to NCQA's Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017-2018. Ratings were based on clinical quality, member satisfaction, and NCQA accreditation. We have been recognized as the highest-rated plan in Utah each year since 2005.*
*NCQA Health Insurance Plan Ratings
We want to empower you to take an active role in your healthcare. From helping you determine out-of-pocket costs to finding the right doctor, we provide you with easy-to-use tools to manage your health:
- My Health - A one-stop shop for your insurance plan. With My Health, it’s easy to see exactly how much of your out-of-pocket has been met, view a claim, or review benefits.
- Mobile App - We want you to have 24/7 access, even when you’re away from home. With our mobile app, you can see a digital version of your ID card, find a doctor or hospital, review coverage and claims, search prescription drug costs, and more.
- Cost Estimator – Log in to My Health to get estimates on how much a service or procedure will cost before you get it, based on your specific plan.
- Provider Reviews – See objective patient feedback about doctors before you choose one. Our extensive provider search includes reviews from actual patients about providers.
- Nurse Lines – You can talk to a registered nurse for free, any time of day or night.
- Healthy Living® – Small changes in daily choices can add up to big improvements in your health. We have members-only tools that provide support for living a healthy lifestyle.
Getting preventive care is a key part of staying healthy. Most of our plans cover preventive care 100%—no copay, no coinsurance, no deductible. See our list of covered preventive services.
As much as we might like to, health insurance can’t cover everything. But we know that there are other health-related products and services that may help you, so we offer member discounts for stuff like acupuncture, cosmetic dermatology, child safety products, LASIK®, massage therapy, gym memberships, or even sunglasses.
Gym Membership Program
Staying healthy just got a little easier on your wallet. As a SelectHealth member on a Small Employer or Individual and Family plan, starting in 2019 you can get reimbursed for gym memberships through our Healthy Living program. Hitting the gym never felt so good!
Get Fitness Reimbursements
- Receive reimbursement for all gyms, including those on the Virgin Pulse network
- Get low rates through the Virgin Pulse network, with more than 12,000 participating clubs nationally
- Try a one-week trial membership at a club in the Virgin Pulse Network
- Submit your request for a fitness club and gym membership reimbursement
- Receive up to $240 per person per year up to $480 per plan, reimbursed quarterly*
*Amounts received may be considered income and are subject to tax.
Here’s How It Works
The rules are simple—plan subscriber must*:
- Be age 18 or older
- Create a My Health account
- Complete the Johnson & Johnson online health assessment
- Provide receipts for membership payments
You may be eligible for other benefits too, such as discounts on home fitness equipment, streaming fitness videos, or race entry fees. Remember—you must complete an online health assessment before you’ll be eligible to receive reimbursements.
Our members always come first. We genuinely work hard to incorporate your thoughts, feelings, and insight into everything we do—we call it voice of the customer. We gather feedback from real members like you and share them with all areas of the company to make sure that your voice is always top of mind.
Want to be part of our member community? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.