Good vision is an important part of overall health. SelectHealth has partnered with EyeMed Vision Care to offer funded benefits for vision hardware. Plans include coverage for contacts, frames, lens and lens treatments, and more.
Why Choose SelectHealth?
Affordability and Simplicity
- Low monthly premiums
- Enrollment is optional at the employee level
- Voluntary plans are available at no cost to the employer
Access and Service
- 200 Utah locations, nearly 23,000 locations nationwide
- Includes both private practitioners and leading retailers such as LensCrafters, Target Optical, Sears Optical, and Pearle Vision
- EyeMed customer service is available Monday to Saturday, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Sundays, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Click here and select the Access network to search a complete listing of participating providers and retail locations.
Plans and Rates
For a complete listing of plan designs, including rates and underwriting guidelines, click here.
Each eyewear plan design includes 100 percent in-network coverage of contact lenses when they are determined to be medically necessary. Medically necessary (non-elective) contact lenses are those prescribed by a doctor solely for purposes of correcting a specific medical condition. Contact EyeMed for more specific details.
EyeMed offers the highest quality customer service that SelectHealth members expect. Call 877-298-2971 Monday to Saturday, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to reach EyeMed's customer service team.