We're Pumped about Our New Wellness Benefit
Step into the gym in 2019 and get fit on us with a $240/year gym membership reimbursement on all Individual & Family plans.
Enjoy wellness benefits as flexible as you are. With the SelectHealth Gym Membership program, you can get reimbursed up to $240 a year for any gym you like.
If you’re on a Small Employer or Individual plan, you can:
- Join any gym you like, with low rates through clubs in the Virgin Pulse network (12,000+ clubs nationally)
- Try a one-week trial membership to a network gym
- Submit a request for reimbursement (via My Health)
- Get up to $240 per year (up to $480 per plan), reimbursed quarterly
- Share this benefit with anyone on your plan age 18 or older (for total reimbursement of up to $480 per year)
To get the reimbursement, the plan subscriber must:
- Create a My Health account
- Complete the Johnson & Johnson® online health assessment
- Provide receipts for gym membership payments
- Follow other program terms and conditions
It’s just one more way a SelectHealth plan works out. To learn more, visit selecthealth.org/whymembersloveus.
Amounts received may be considered income and subject to tax. Additional terms and conditions apply. Contact SelectHealth or visit selecthealth.org to learn more.
Related: SelectHealth Member Toolkit
SelectHealth may link to other websites for your convenience. SelectHealth does not expressly or implicitly recommend or endorse the views, opinions, specific services, or products referenced at other websites linked to the SelectHealth site, unless explicitly stated.
The content presented here is for your information only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, and it should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Home Sweet Home: SelectHealth Goes Hunting for a New Website
Our new website is more than just a fresh coat of paint—we rebuilt from the ground up. Get a behind-the-scenes preview of our site before it launches on August 15.Read More >