Thirty 15-Minute Healthy Meals for Busy Weeknights
Short on time, but long on hunger? Check out our list of easy weeknight meals that will keep you and your family healthy and satisfied.
It’s a weekday night, you’ve spent 45 minutes driving home from work in awful traffic, and the phone number for the pizza delivery guy is looking extra enticing. But keeping your family healthy doesn’t require hours of prep time and (what feels like) years of chopping.
We’ve found 30 meals that require just 15 minutes of prep time, so you can get a healthy dinner on the table and feel like the superhero we all know you are.
- Pan-Seared Trout with Italian-Style Salsa
- White Bean and Tuna Salad
- Greek Chicken Salad
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Grilled Flank Steak
- Rosemary Citrus Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry etc.
- Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls
- Avocado Chickpea Salad Collard Wraps
- One Pot Protein Pasta
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- Chicken Zucchini Noodle Caprese
- Turkey Sweet Potato Black Bean Skillet
- One Skillet Orange Chicken with Vegetables
- Pesto Caprese Chicken in Foil
- Beef Soba Noodle Bowl with Green Beans
- Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
- One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp
- Dijon Almond Crusted Tilapia
- Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
- Cajun Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
- Beef Kofta Curry
- Chimichurri Shrimp
- Sticky Kicking Chicken/Watermelon Radish Salad
- Spinach Pasta Tortellini Salad
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Buddha Bowls
So, there you have it. No more excuses for ordering take-out meals on busy nights. And if you’re really feeling ambitious, you could use these ideas to plan dinners for the next month.
While you’re here, check out our other healthy living articles.
SelectHealth may link to other websites for your convenience. SelectHealth does not expressly or implicitly recommend or endorse the views, opinions, specific services, or products referenced at other websites linked to the SelectHealth site, unless explicitly stated.
The content presented here is for your information only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, and it should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Nutrition and Diet
Heavenly Light New York-Style Cheesecake with Strawberry Glaze
No one will guess that this version of New-York style cheesecake is lower in fat and calories than the traditional version. It’s creamy and rich baked texture will leave your guests wanting more!Read More >