Snacks under 250 Calories That’ll Tide You Over until Your Next Meal
Here are some healthy snack ideas (all under 250 calories) for those times when you just need a little something to tide you over until your next meal.
Sometimes you get hungry in between meals, and that’s perfectly normal. Go the healthy route and snack on something that’s not only good for you, but satisfying enough to get you through until your next meal. Here are some of our favorite healthy snacks, all under 250 calories (hoorah!):
- 4 slices turkey breast and one string cheese = 140 calories
- 2 celery stalks and 2 tablespoons peanut butter = 225 calories
- ½ cup strawberries and 25 almonds = 184 calories
- ½ cup hummus and 1 cup carrot sticks = 233 calories
- 1 hard-boiled egg and a medium apple = 158 calories
- 1 cup cucumber slices and 2 slices Swiss cheese = 228 calories
- 5 oz. Greek yogurt and ½ cup blueberries = 181 calories
- 16 wheat crackers and 1 oz. cheddar cheese = 250 calories
- 1 single-serving bag white cheddar popcorn and 1 medium banana = 205 calories
- 15 black olives and ½ red bell pepper(sliced) = 166 calories
- ½ cup cottage cheese 1 medium pear (sliced) = 190 calories
- ¼ cup dried bananas and 2 tablespoons almond butter = 215 calories
- 1 Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Ball and 12 red grapes = 198 calories
Related: 4 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
While you’re here, check out some other healthy living articles.
SelectHealth may link to other websites for your convenience. SelectHealth does not expressly or implicitly recommend or endorse the views, opinions, specific services, or products referenced at other websites linked to the SelectHealth site, unless explicitly stated.
The content presented here is for your information only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, and it should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Nutrition and Diet
Light Pumpkin Spice Cake with Whipped Cream and Brown Sugar Frosting
Chef Mary substitutes healthier ingredients for the oil and whole eggs typically called for in a packaged cake mix and tops it off with a fat-free whipped cream frosting.Read More >