Now That You’re Enrolled, What Happens Next?
As a new member of SelectHealth, you may have some questions about what to expect now that you’re insured.
When will I receive my ID card?
If your plan changed, you will receive your ID card as well as other member materials within about two weeks of enrollment.
Now that I have my ID card.
- Download our mobile app. You can access electronic copies of your ID cards, find doctors, view coverage, and more. Find us on Google Play® and the Apple® App StoreSM.
- Visit selecthealth.org, and log in to My Health
Log in to My Health and print a temporary copy of your ID card. Or your provider can call us to verify that your policy is active and get your subscriber ID.
My Health is your online resource for personal health and benefit information. You can view your benefits and claims, print copies of your ID card, find participating providers, and compare drug costs. You can also use My Health to talk to us through online chat, email, or request a call from Member Services.
If you need to use your benefits but haven't received your ID card, call Member Services.
If you’re enrolled on an individual plan—you’ll need to pay your premium.
Here are five easy ways to make your payment:
- Visit selecthealth.org to make a one-time payment or create an account to make future payments.
- Mail your payment. With this option, you can mail in your premium coupon to our secured lockbox.
- Have payments automatically withdrawn from your checking account by calling our Billing department or by completing the Payment Selection Form available at selecthealth.org.
- Stop by our local office and make a payment in person.
- Utah – 5381 Green St., Murray, UT 84123
- Idaho – 3330 E. Louise Dr., Ste 100, Meridian, ID 83642
Call our Billing department at 844-442-4106 to make a payment over the phone.
Note: If you enrolled through the Marketplace, your first payment will need to be made through healthcare.gov, yourhealthidaho.org, or by calling us. After your first payment, you can make payments directly to SelectHealth using one of the options shown above. You will not receive your ID cards until after your first payment has been made.
If you still have questions, we have answers. We are happy to explain your benefits over the phone. Call Member Services at 800-538-5038, weekdays, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturdays, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
SelectHealth may link to other websites for your convenience. SelectHealth does not expressly or implicitly recommend or endorse the views, opinions, specific services, or products referenced at other websites linked to the SelectHealth site, unless explicitly stated.
The content presented here is for your information only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, and it should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Home Sweet Home: SelectHealth Goes Hunting for a New Website
Our new website is more than just a fresh coat of paint—we rebuilt from the ground up. Get a behind-the-scenes preview of our site before it launches on August 15.Read More >
Give Your Baby a Healthy Start by Joining Our Healthy Beginnings Program
Our Healthy Beginnings program gives you the help and support you need for a healthy pregnancy.Read More >
Get Your Medications with Hassle-free Home Delivery
Filling your prescriptions doesn’t have to be a hassle—especially when you can have your medications delivered right to your home.Read More >