As a new member of SelectHealth, you may have some questions about what to expect now that you’re insured.
When will I receive my ID Card?
You will receive your ID Card as well as other member materials within about two weeks of enrollment.
I need to use my benefits, but I haven’t received my materials—what should I do?
- Download our mobile app – With our app, you can access ID Cards, find doctors, view coverage, and more. Find us on Google Play® and the Apple® App StoreSM.
- Visit selecthealth.org – Log in to My Health and print a temporary copy of your ID Card. Or your provider can call us to verify that your policy is active and get your subscriber ID.
What is My Health?
It’s your online resource for personal health and benefit information. Create an account or log in at selecthealth.org, and you can:
- View your benefits and claims.
- Print a copy of your ID Card.
- Find participating doctors and pharmacies.
- Compare drug costs and check for interactions.
- Use our Cost Estimator tool.
- Chat online, email, or request a call from Member Services.
- Access medical records and send secure messages to Intermountain providers who use this program.
If you’re enrolled on an individual plan—you’ll need to pay your premium. Here are five easy ways to make your payment:
- Visit selecthealth.org to make a one-time payment or create an account to make future payments.
- Mail your payment. With this option, we’ll send you billing statements that tell you how much you owe and when your payment is due.
- Call our Billing department at 844-442-4106 to make a payment over the phone.
- Stop by our local office and make a payment in person.
- Utah – 5381 Green St., Murray, UT 84123
- Idaho – 3330 E. Louise Dr., Ste 100, Meridian, ID 83642
- Have payments automatically withdrawn from your checking account by calling our Billing department or by completing the Payment Selection Form available at selecthealth.org.
Note: If you enrolled through the Marketplace, your first payment will need to be made through healthcare.gov, yourhealthidaho.org, or by calling us. After your first payment, you can make payments directly to SelectHealth using one of the options shown above. You will not receive your ID Cards until after your first payment has been made.
If you still have questions, we have answers. We are happy to explain your benefits over the phone. Call Member Services at 800-538-5038
, weekdays, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturdays, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The views and content of this blog do not necessarily reflect the policies of Intermountain Healthcare. The content in these blogs should not be taken over advice of your care provider or insurance agent. As always, in the event of an emergency find care immediately.