General rules for all contests
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility. Each contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who live within the SelectHealth primary service area.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s fully and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. One entry per person unless specified otherwise. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and/or family, per contest.
6. Waiver of liability. The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest. By participating in the contest and/or liability arising from or related to the contest or prize or its acceptance by the winner, including but not limited to injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused directly, indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the event or use of the prize.
7. Non-cash prizes in excess of the de minimis amount as defined in the Employee Gift Policy are reported and taxable to the employee on his/her W2
8. Permission to use name and photo. The winner, by accepting the prize gives SelectHealth the ability to publish his/her name on social networks. Photos entered into social media contests are subject to be used on this and other SelectHealth social media properties. These photos can be removed by submitting a request to email@example.com.
9. Other conditions. Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility by SelectHealth’s Communications Department. SelectHealth reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility and may not be traded for different merchandise.
11. Contests are in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and by participating you acknowledge that fact.
12. Prizes not claimed within three days will be forfeited.
13. Participating and winning is not contingent on enrollment in a SelectHealth plan.
14. Medicare or Medicaid Beneficiaries are not allowed to participate.