Become a SelectHealth Agent
Partnering with SelectHealth
We’re confident you’ll like working with us. Here are just three of the reasons you’ll find it easy to represent our company:
- Stability. Our reputation has been built on more than 35 years experience helping our members get access to high-quality healthcare from a nationally recognized system, Intermountain Healthcare.
- Dedicated service. Our Broker Relations team is dedicated to making sure you have the tools and knowledge you need to help your clients, from electronic to printed materials, training, and consistent updates.
- Powerful online tools. We’re continually finding ways to make your job easier. Our newest tool, SelectHealth Link, provides agents, employers, and members with a seamless enrollment experience, from quoting to enrollment.
How to Get Appointed
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SelectHealth agent. Our agents are a valuable part of our team, helping us provide access to high-quality care across Utah and Idaho.
Get Appointed in 3 Easy Steps:
- To obtain approval, contact Agent Relations at 801-442-4909. Separate appointments are required for Utah, Idaho, and Medicare.
- Complete our agent appointment application(s).
o You’ll get this from the Agent Relations team.
- Complete assigned online training modules.
o Links will be provided by Agent Relations after your appointment application has been submitted and approved. Your appointment will not be finalized until you complete these required modules.
Following your appointment, you’ll need to:
- Meet our minimum production requirements.
o Within the first full calendar year of appointment, Idaho agents must reach $5,000 in monthly premiums, and Utah agents must reach $10,000 in monthly premiums. Production will be evaluated after the open enrollment season following your first full year of appointment. Premium production can be combined for agents that sell in both states, and does not include
premium for Medicare business.
- Attend our New Agent Training course within 90 days of appointment. These are offered in-person or via live webinar.