|The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) offers free and low-cost insurance plans for children younger than age 19 who don’t have access to other coverage. Many children who qualify come from working families. Depending on your income and family size, your child may qualify too. |
| 2014 Maximum Income Guidelines |
To apply, call the Department of Workforce Services at 866-435-7414.
Or CLICK HERE
To choose a health plan, please call a Health Program Representative (HPR) at 866-608-9422
When you have questions about your medical plan with SelectHealth, we can help:
- Member Services is here weekdays, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturdays, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- For those who don’t speak English, are deaf, or who are hard of hearing, translation is available free of charge.
- Registered nurses can help you with your health needs and work with your doctors.
The following links can give you additional details about your plan:
- The Member Handbook is a summarized document that will help you understand the benefits available to you and how to use them.
- To find a provider CLICK HERE.
As a SelectHealth member, you have access to Intermountain Healthcares doctors and hospitals.