• Find Care While Traveling

Need help finding a doctor? A member advocate can help.

Outside of Utah

If you have an emergency or need urgent care outside of Utah, participating benefits apply to services you receive in a doctor’s office, urgent care facility, or emergency room. We have contracts with providers that have agreed to accept an allowed amount for covered services.
In Idaho, use BrightPath providers. To find a BrightPath provider call Member Services or visit yourbrightpath.com.
When outside of Idaho and Utah, use MultiPlan or PHCS providers. To find MultiPlan and PHCS providers, call 800-678-7427 or visit multiplan.com.

Outside of the Country

If you are traveling outside of the country and need urgent or emergency care, visit the nearest doctor or hospital. Notify us of your circumstances as soon as possible. You may be required to pay for treatment at the time of service and then submit a claim to SelectHealth. For more information call Member Services. ​​​

Need to find out your copay or deductible? Login to My Health.